WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Sick and Disabled Children in England and Wales.
- Aged: 1 to 18 years old
- Followed by Hospitals, Hospices, Therapeutic Centre or Children’s Charities
We work with UK registered charities, which are registrants of the Frankie Foundation.
You will be able to :
- Offer Frankie’s activities to your children
- Be invited to “Frankie’s Solidarity Day” each year
- Request funding for any of your Projects
How to be registered with the FFC:
- Be based in England or Wales.
- Caring for sick or disabled children aged between 1 and 18
- Fill in the GENERAL INFORMATION FORM accompanied by the following documents:
– Your charity’s registration
– Governing Document
The Frankie Foundation for Children
Riverscape – C/o Bates Wells
10 Queen Street Place
London – EC4R 1BE
or by email: email@example.com
- Be approved by the FFC Board who will confirm your registration.