WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Sick and disabled children in England and Wales.
- Aged: 1 to 17 year old
- Followed by hospitals and children’s charitie
The Frankie Foundation only works with Charities who are part of “Frankie’s Friendly Organisation”.
By becoming a “Frankie’s Friend Organisation” you will be able to :
- Offer Frankie’s activities to your children
- Be invited to “Frankie’s Solidarity Day” each year
- Request funding for any of your Projects
How to become “A Frankie’s Friend Organisation” :
- Be based in England or Wales.
- Support sick or disabled children between the ages of 1 and 17
- Fill in and return the GENERAL INFORMATION FORM accompanied by the following documents:
– Your charity’s registration number
– Governing Document
The Frankie Foundation for Children
Riverscape – BW Charity Hub
10 Queen Street Place
London – EC4R 1BE
or please send by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be validated by the Board of Trustees of “The Frankie Foundation for Children” who will send you, by mail, your Accreditation